From the EQ2 Forums:
NEW FABLED ZONES
- The Fabled Sanctum of the Scaleborn
- The Fabled Den of the Devourer
- The Fabled Halls of Fate
- The Fabled Vaults of El’Arad
- The Fabled Laboratory of Lord Vyemm
- The Fabled Mutagenic Outcast
- The Fabled Three Princes
- Updated sorting order of the Guild Event Filters in the guild window.
- A “Reset All” button has been added to the Persistent Instances tab of the Zones window.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- City Sages now have the book “Order of the Frozen Wastes” available.
- The stat gains from “Ethereal Ties” is now only applied to players that are within Vesspyr Isles.
- Killing Draazak will now remove the “Ethereal Ties” buff gained from spawning Draazak.
- You can no longer add items to trigger Draazak if you have anyone in your raid that has killed him in the last week.
Temple of Veeshan: Guardian’s Edifice
- The teleporter after Andreis the Culler should now put players in the correct location.
- Executioner adds in the Derig encounter should no longer stick around once they have been killed.
- Standardized the maximum amount of time between waves in the Commanders ring event.
- Aerakyn commanders have had their health adjusted.
- Waves in the Commanders ring event should spawn immediately after the previous wave has been defeated or the maximum amount of time has elapsed.
- The Commanders ring event should no longer reset if it kills a player without attempting to defeat the rest of the raid force.
- Caden and Keplin no longer heal up after one of them has been slain.
- Added a description text for the spell “Dragoon’s Teamwork”.
- Rarthek will no longer hit players with Razor Swift Claws if they have Armor Crack currently on them.
- Kigara and Kelana should no longer keep their damage shields once the other has been slain.
- The Winter Juggernaut that spawns on the first platform in the Grendish encounter should have the same amount of health as the other Winter Juggernauts in the encounter.
- Andreis the Culler should no longer summon sacrifices of bone more than intended.
- Andreis the Culler’s “Bone Rot” spell now has an updated description.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- The Alternate Advancement “Berserk” has been renamed to “Forced Berserk.”
- Updated icons on all item upgraders.
- Increased the base mitigation values on all Energized and Mystical armor sets by 4%.
- Added a Fractured Potent Conversion Stone that will convert any Potent item with 3 or more filled gem slots to a single Fractured Red Gemstone.
- A Fractured Red Gemstone is now available from the etyma merchant in Vesspyr Isles; this item can be used to upgrade any of your energized raid armor.
- Corrected an issue where attempting to reforge or restore the reforging on an item in an appearance slot would result in a “No such item” error.
- Around Their Necks – Journal now says, “Return the dragon scales to someone in theVillageofAlivan”.
- CampDefense- Deleting the quest now removes “a pile of driftwood” from the player’s inventory.
- A Mind of My Own – Quest journal now specifies “Yapsnarl kobold” as the targets for the Bowl of Terratrodder Chuck.
- Passage to the Isle of Zek – Quest journal now specifies “…using the world bell at the Steppes dock.”
- To Speak as a Dragon – Provided map markers for appropriate quest steps.
- Down the Drain… – Provided map markers for appropriate quest steps.
- Strange Occurrences – Provided map markers for appropriate quest steps.
- The Spread of Undeath – Provided map markers for appropriate quest steps.
- Spreading the Cure – Provided map markers for appropriate quest steps.
- Once in Life as Well in Undeath – Provided map markers for appropriate quest steps.
- GriffinFeathers – Rewards the tailored canvas sash, as intended.
- Retrieve the Supplies – Map quest marker has been adjusted for the correct mist grinnin.
- Call a Priest! – Quest icons are now only on the possessed citizens of “Big Bend: Sanctum of Spirits” as intended.
Trackback from your site.