From the EQ2 Forums:
- You can now put a true/false parameter on the /hide_illusions command to force hide or force show instead of toggeling the hide illusions option. If you don’t use a parameter it will just toggle as before.
- The /hide command will once again default to /hide_illusions instead of /hide_guild_achievements.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Wurmbone’s End: Nox Incessit
- Prime Temple-Blocker Grudk now gives more time to kill his spider adds. Adds have less health.
- Wasp and bug encounters have been lowered in number to help reduce lag issues.
- The experience required to increase the level of a Spiritstone has been lowered in many cases.
- Potency has been added back to Trinket of the Grim Virtuoso, Nexus of Acid, and Gravedigger’s Mark.
- Prime Fortified Soul Trap will once again cap out at 60 Stamina at level 50.
- Rune: Greater Cyclical Battering II now has 11 multi-attack.
Trackback from your site.