From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed a bug where items that dropped from epic monsters that were pre-adorned were not tradable when they should be.
- Spellscrolls will now be more accurate when saying whether or not they’re locked [ed. note: Silver vs. Gold account] based on spell tier and account subscription level.
- Auto-following while on a flying mount will now cancel your flight if the follow target enters combat.
- Call of the Veteran is now treasured instead of fabled so that all account levels can properly use it.
- Spells that rely on increments on a target will now successfully check against your implied target if your target is in the same group/raid as you.
- The visage of fear in Vanishing Act should no longer become stuck in an unkillable state.
Trackback from your site.