From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed an issue with adornments on the broker and in guild banks.
- The entrance to Harrow’s End now counts towards the Obol Plains exploration achievement.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
Fury / Illusionist
- Force of Nature and Energizing Aura should no longer prevent the caster from camping.
- Concealer’s Pain should properly remove Nightblade’s Intensity.
- Feral Pain should properly remove Ferocity.
- Flaming Assault should properly remove Burning Intensity.
- [eq2u]Rhenium Melodic Gauntlets[/eq2u] recipe will now produce gauntlets instead of a coat.
- [eq2u]Osmium Censer[/eq2u] is now priest-only.
- Matoppie and Banyan cloaks now have color & patterns.
- [eq2u]Martial Banyan Root Cloak[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Tranquil Banyan Root Cloak[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Martial Matoppie Root Cloak[/eq2u]
- [eq2u]Woven Matoppie Root Cloak[/eq2u]
- The Staff of Wastes for the quest Unexpected Ally was moved to a more accessible location.
Trackback from your site.