From the EQ2 Forums:
Sleeper’s Tomb, Chapter 1 Begins!
Norrathian’s will find Jorlak, an aged Dracurion chronomage, outside of the Sleeper’s Tomb in Velious’ Eastern Wastes. He will launch a quest that gives adventurers access to world-changing events in Norrath’s history, including the rituals of the heralded warders who kept the great prismatic dragon, Kerafyrm, asleep for many ages.
Start Your Chains of Eternity Adventure!
Level 92 players should be on the lookout for a message from Erus Dal’viv, the Swordbearer. He has a mission for adventurers that will help the Duality’s research into the Age’s End Prophecy… a mission that could take an unexpected turn.
Avatars of War Appear!
The defeat of Rallos Zek has ascended the demi-gods of War to full godhood. They will appear in the lands of Velious ready to take on any who challenge them. These Avatars – now known as the Hounds of War – will take on any and all who dare confront them as they choose to appear in Eastern Wastes, Withered Lands, or Great Divide.
Ride Dragonkin across the Skies! Or Decorate with One!
New wyvern mounts are available through the new Sleeper’s Tomb content released on Live servers for those who have the Velious expansion. Or you can buy a wyvern mount of your own from the Marketplace. And if flying isn’t your speed, you can decorate your house with a wyvern plushie from the Marketplace. Each Beastie Box gives you a random color of wyvern when it’s opened. Collect all five colors!
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Challenge mode Raid NPC’s with damage proc on melee miss abilities (Commander Corpsemaul, Goreslaughter, General Teku, Sevalak of Storms and several others) should no longer proc their damage on miss spell more than once per melee attack.
- Dominant Wraith Boots should now have the appropriate stats.
- Deception of War now only triggers on attacks.
- Deception of War and Tyranny of the Devout should no longer work in PVP combat.
- The Tearwood Spray for the quest “Repellant” should properly appear in the quest window.
- A stamina buff has been added to battlegrounds. This buff will ensure that all players meet a minimum stamina threshold – if you do not meet the minimum stamina threshold, your stamina will be increased. This should grant undergeared players a significant hit point boost in battlegrounds.
Trackback from your site.