Here are today’s update notes from the EQ2 Forums.
New options have been added to the Merchant window:
- You can now ‘Hide Unusable’ items, ‘Hide Outleveled’ items, and show ‘My Class’ useable items within any merchant window via checkboxes.
- A text field has been added which allows you to filter items in a merchant’s list.
- There is now a ‘Double Click to Sell’ checkbox in merchant windows that once checked will allow you to double-click on items in your bags to quickly sell them. You can also auto enable ‘Double Click to Sell’ in the options under User Interface – Game Features – Default Click to Sell.
- Blade of Universal Conflict‘s proc chance should now be 2.2 times a minute.
- Revered Bangle of Dracurion Accord should now have the appropriate stats.
- Deathmonger’s Armlet of Obliteration should now have the appropriate stats.
- Private Armlet of Equity should now have the appropriate stats.
- Almsgiven Bracelet of Draconic Awe should now have the appropriate stats.
- Stalwart Pouch of Skulldugger’s Ire should now use ranged throwing. It can now also be used by Beastlords and has AGI.
- Caragoth, Hammer of the Blight-Priests – Deception of War will now proc on any hit, spell or melee and also proc when a beneficial spell is cast.
- Forceful Apocalyptic Cape now has 10.5 crit bonus and 10.5 potency.
- Stalwart Cloak of Dissolution now has 11.1 crit bonus and 11.1 potency.
- Vallon Zek [challenge] now drops the correct fighter chest pattern.
Trackback from your site.