From the EQ2 Forums:
- The Auto attack Timing window can now be resized.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Talapatook’tei should no longer get in a state where he is completely damage immune if damaged too quickly.
- The effectiveness of riposte damage now diminishes as it gets higher and is now a rating stat rather than a direct percent increase.
- Solidified Blood of Rallos Zek now grants 50 crit bonus instead of 100 Multi-attack.
- Focused Will of the Warlord now grants 50 crit bonus instead of 100 Multi-attack.
- The Crushbone Water should now have its empty water jug show up as a quest bauble in the tracker window.
- Counting Their Blessings will no longer show quest target icons on all mobs in zone.
Trackback from your site.