From the EQ2 Forums:
- An Auto Attack timing window has been implemented into the default UI. You can enable / disable this feature under User Interface – Game Windows – Show The Autoattack Timing Bar.
- Fixed an issue with the age slider for male / female humans.
- Fixed some customization issues with Darkelves.
- Fixed an issue with skirts on humans and elves.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Ninnie Tarbelly in Neriak now properly sells food to evil characters.
Plane of War x4 Raid
- Hailing Teku’s adds will no longer stop them from running towards the Rallos fight.
- Many Skyshrine, Drunder and Plane of War Brawler weapons have been adjusted to have matching delays.
- Stalwart Mask of Glowing Bloodmetal again has one red adornment slot and one white adornment slot.
- Forceful Planar Ettin Toe again has one red adornment slot and one white adornment slot.
- The Brutalizer’s Immortal Sceptre can now be purchased in Champion’s Respite.
- “The Collected Tales of the Ethernauts” once again directs players to the correct web pages to read the stories.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- While in Recklessness, you will not be able to block any attacks unless you have a “will block all attacks” buff active.
- Priest heals will now properly inherit PVP crit chance when in PVP combat.
- The base amount of priest heals in PVP combat has been increased.
- Cease – duration has been lowered in PVP combat.
- Magmatic Incapacitation – Now increases Magma Chambers duration by a percentage rather than a flat amount.
- Eternal Damnation now hits a maximum of 2 targets in PVP combat.
- Silent Palm – duration has been lowered in PVP combat.
- Singing Shot – duration has been lowered in PVP combat.
- Players are now unable to be affected by movement speed buffs while carrying the flag in Battlefield of Ganak.
- The outer towers in Smuggler’s Den are now more valuable.
- Quest Bauble buttons will no longer show on every mob in the zone for certain baubles.
Trackback from your site.