Here are your Update Notes for Thursday, August 9th, 2012 from the EQ2 Forums:
- The click to cure section of the group UI should display information more accurately.
- Fix for issue where the SOEmote/Voice Bar window would display even after being toggled off with alt+v. SOEmote/Voice Bar window should now retain the toggled state. Added checkbox to show/hide the SOEmote/Voice Bar to the options SOEmote tab under both the SOEmote and the Voice Chat titles.
- Darkelf female mouth should close completely now.
- Human female skin tint should be correct once again.
- AoE attacks have been limited to 5 targets per attack.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Passive regenerating ward effects now start their protection at 0 when cast.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Plane of War x4 Raid
- General Teku final fight – Timing has been extended on events that occur during the fight.
Skyshrine: The City of Dracur
- Kildrukaun the Ancient encounter has been made less complicated.
- Removed duplicate stats from several PvP shields.
- Reduced the DPS and Attack Speed on Boiled Red Dragon Scale Tunic to be more in line with similar breastplates.
- Increased DPS and Attack Speed on Kildrukaun’s Boiled Leather Tunic, and removed duplicate stats.
- Race change potions are now heirloom.
- You will now get discovery credit for items that you discover on the battleground server. This will be given to you when you return to your home server.
Trackback from your site.