Tinkerfest has returned once again to EQ2! The festivities start on July 29, 2012 and run through August 8, 2012. There’s all sorts of new stuff this year and for those that didn’t get everything from last year, all those goodies are returning.
Like clockwork, Tinkerfest has returned! Take up your favorite wrench and celebrate all things gnomish, be they metal, combustive, mathematical, experimental, or a combination thereof! Adventures, rewards, buyables and crafted items await you, both new and familiar. You won’t want to miss all of the fun at Gnomeland Security, your headquarters for all things Tinkerfest, in Steamfont Mountains.
New features for ’12!
- The following aether races are being run in honor of Tinkerfest!
- Great Divide
- Tenebrous Tangle
- Celebration areas have been established within Freeport at Inventor’s Outlook and Qeynos Capitol District at Inventor’s Threshold.
- Myron, a Tinkerfest Merchant found at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains, has some new items for players to buy!
- New house items
- New equipment
- Tinkerfest Blueprints 4.0
- Master Tinkerer’s Blueprints 2.0
- Three different deluxe Gearskif mounts
- Three different Oscillating Kajiggers flying mounts
- In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
- Previous craftable recipe books, house items and equipment can be bought from Myron & Tarly at Gnomeland Security in Steamfont Mountains.
- “Tinkerfest Cheer” – Repeatable.
- “If They Only Had a Brain” – Repeatable every year.
- “Great Balls of Fire” – Repeatable (up to 35 times).
- “The Legend of the Geargobbler” – Repeatable every year.
- “Friendly Competition” – Repeatable every year.
- “Tinkered Parts Collection” – cannot be repeated.
Hope you all enjoy the festivities!
Trackback from your site.