We didn’t get a Game Update this week, partly due to E3, but we can now look ahead to Test to what’s coming next week. Highlights from the Test Update Notes on the EQ2 Forums:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Named within Withered Lands should all respawn correctly now.
Challenge Mode Raid NPC?s (x4 epic)
- Challenge mode raid NPC’s have had their max health reduced.
- Heroic zone bosses (Boss #5) should now drop Primal Velium Shards. Raid mobs should now drop Pure Primal Velium Shards.
- Armor tables have been adjusted to be more in line with class/raid distribution.
Skyshrine: Betrayal in the Underdepths
- Dagarn’s Aquatic Legionnaire’s in challenge mode have had their max health reduced. Sevalor and Putretor have had their max health reduced.
- Dozekar should now drop his easymode raid trophy.
- Dozekar’s normal mode mount drop is now a different appearance than the quest mount.
The Shadow Odyssey
- All Shadow Odyssey shard chests in scaling zones should now drop Marks of Manaar for level 86 and above levels.
- When respawning a player should now be put at the designated entrance set by the dungeon creator.
- Various issues with the Poet’s Palace Dungeon Maker Map have been fixed.
- Almsgiven Claws of Draconic Bloodshed are now usable by Beastlords.
- Demolisher of the Colossal Constructor is now usable by Beastlords.
- Fixed the text on the “Ally of Othmir” achievement.
- Kerr Wanderroot should not take as long to update the quest on the timed stage of the quest “Removing the Corruption”.
- Multitudinous Extermination should now give a hint that the last step is within the caves under the insect area of Withered Lands.
- Everhot ore in Kaladim can now be mined for the quest, “The Liberation of Everhot Ore.” The minimum requirement for extracting this ore has also been removed.
- Armor Crates and several other appearance items have been changed from NO TRADE to HEIRLOOM.
Some or all of these changes should go live next Tuesday or Thursday.
Trackback from your site.