Here are your updates for May 10, 2012. The quest All You Need is Time in Withered Lands should now be fixed as well as the ratio of Tier 10 precious metal rares.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Hexapola: players outside the raid should no longer cause the raid to reset if they agro raid insects.
Skyshrine x4 raid zones, challenge mode
- Belkreiz Blazeclaw will no longer spam messages about reckless adds unless an add actually spawns due to the Time Vortex Curse.
- Belkreiz Blazeclaw will no longer spawn Ancient Dracurian Seer’s if there are already 3 or more of them present in the zone.
Skyshrine: the Underdepths
- Sevalor’s Deathless now has a 35 second duration, rather than permanent.
Skyshrine: The City of Dracur
- The Dracurion mender will now buy your unwanted wares.
Dracur Prime: Sevalak Awakened
- Arreken’s Skystorm should only affect the player who does not cure it.
- Shard chests should award only a void shard when opened by players above level 90.
ABILTIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Death Cloud should no longer heal the targets while Death and Destruction is active.
- The rare harvest discrepancy for t10 precious metal nodes has been corrected.
- Scout boots focus effect now properly applies to swashbucklers.
- Restorative Counter II, III, and IV should now trigger heals on the target of the proc instead of the caster.
- Pantaloons of Runed Silk should now correctly have their set bonus applied to them so they match the rest of the set.
- Cleric Forearms now have the correct focus effect.
- The book “A Romp Through the Withered Lands” should now be available on the Shady Swashbuckler if you have completed the quest “Techgnical Difficulties”
- The quest “All You Need is Time” should correctly update.
- The quest “Removing the Corruption” should now update the group when you remove the corruption from Kerr.
- While on the quest Gate Uncalling, it is no longer possible for the golem to shut down until all 3 portals have been closed.
Trackback from your site.