From the EQ2 Forums:
- Fixed a bug where if an item icon was on top of a warder spell icon that right clicking the item would result in getting the warder flayout instead of the radial menu for the item.
- Fix for Mozilla in-game browser crash when Flash is installed for non IE browsers and a flash site is viewed.
- Decoration recipes now require Toxnettle Roots instead of Colossal Reactants.
- The Path to Understanding... You should no longer be gated should you log out or go link dead during the stage where you must find Morak in Warble’s past.
- Picklord Ryjeka, Commander Ursus, Iron Lord Kraxxaxis, Abyss, King Caertex, and General Byzar Bloodforge in Kaladim will no longer drop level 60 items.
- In the Trials of Sagacious Ting and the Trials of Bo Fen, the terracotta warriors will drop terracotta shards.
- The knives that must be collected for the Silver Wares quest in Mistmoore Catacombs are now always up, but can only be seen while on the quest.
- Stissa, Emissary of the Speaker in Sinking Sands will now respond to questions appropriately.
- It should be easier to find the exits from the Realm of the Air Turtle.