From TSR-JoshuaM on the EQ2 Forums:
We’ve reduced the amount of time needed in order to purchase a Character Transfer token to 7 days of active, recurring, Gold Membership time. This should alleviate a great deal of the gating issues preventing many of you from purchasing this token.
Station Cash purchases of Non-recurring Gold Membership does not make you eligible for Character Transfer services. This service is only extended to active, recurring, Gold Membership holders or Station Access subscribers.
In the event of an account to account transfer, a process which must be done manually, both accounts must be fully verified to start the process. This may be an issue for free-to-play accounts as you may not be able to meet the verification requirements and this cannot be excepted under any circumstance.
Station Access subscribers and anyone who believes they meet all of the requirements but are unable to purchase a Character Transfer token, you must contact our support staff directly in order to discuss your options and begin any available process we can offer you.
- Active, Recurring, Gold Membership (SC puchased Gold Memberships are not eligible) for a minimum of 7 consecutive days
- Account must be fully verifiable (May not be possible on F2P accounts with no billing history as that is required in the verificaiton process)
- You must be the verified owner of both accounts in Account to Account transfer requests
- Station Access subscribers will need to contact our support staff directly for either server to server or account to account transfer services as you will not be able to see the Character Transfer token on the Marketplace.
- If you do not meet the active, recurring, gold membership and verification requirements, we will not be able to assist you in transferring your character under any circumstance
We will not be offering workarounds for players who simply do not meet the above requirements at this time.
Tags: server transfers
Trackback from your site.