Here are your update notes for Thursday, 21 October 2010 after the break:
You can now bind in any city of your alignment:
- If you are a citizen of Freeport, Neriak, or Gorowyn you can bind in any of these cities.
- If you are a citizen of Qeynos, Halas, or Kelethin you can bind in any of these cities.
- Fixed an issue where the Connection Stats window would not remember its correct position.
- You can now move items in your house, and move items out of your moving crate, while the crate is overloaded.
- Increased the hit points of the outer guardians for Antonica and Kylong Plains.
- Lowered the level of the outer guardians in Antonica to 29.
- Increased the level of the inner guardians in Enchanted Lands to 80. The outer guards remain at 69.
- Changed the Enchanted Lands Warfield to include a 40-79 level range.
- Changed Kylong Plains to an 80+ level range Warfield.
- All flags should continue to exclude anyone outside the new level ranges of the Warfields.
- All damage shields should continue to include anyone outside the new level ranges of the Warfields.
- The /s command will once again default to “say” rather than “split”.
- New version woodworker crafted totems should now have the option to autoconsume.
- The recipe for sunfish rolls should once again be working as expected.
- All woodworker crafted totems can now be placed for sale in potion cabinets.
- Greater Faydark: The number of underwood crawlers under Kelethin has been increased.
- The City Writ “Sylvan hunters: Crushbone Sentries” is now named “Sylvan Hunters: Crushbone Invaders” and requires you to slay Crushbone Invaders.
- The City Writ “House of the falling stars: Saplings” is now named “House of Falling Stars: Corrupted Saplings” and requires you to slay Corrupted Saplings.
Nights of the Dead
- Scaling mobs now have item drops to accommodate players level 81-90.
- The Scarecrow King now has item drops to accommodate players level 81-90.
- Updated the protection values on all season 2 round shields.
- The belt of skulls is now called the rope of skulls and equips in the neck slot.
- In order to fix a major issue, the Aura of the Terranai set bonuses have changed and now provide crit bonus and base damage.
- Numahiid will now exchange an imbued daring roundshield for a devout blessed buckler.
- Fixed a couple areas that were missing geometry.
PALACE OF ROEHN THEER
- The bridge in Roehn Theer’s Room should no longer kill players, even a tiny bit.
- The cut scene shown when defeating Four Rune Roehn Theer should now allow you to escape from it.
Trackback from your site.